Questions and AnswersCategory: QuestionsSharaii hukm for khula / Talaq from wife
Muhammad Raza asked 2 months ago

Assalam Aleykum My question is. 1) My wife had left home in her anger and short temper and i had not asked her to leave. She left home without my consent and permission. Her sister and brother in law (sister’s husband) who is not mehram for my wife. She left with them and went to her parents home for the 2nd time. First time for 25 days (without husband’s consent and permission) then again which is 2nd time for 6 months+ now.

Now my relatives told me that the wife wants a KHULA / TALAAQ (divorce). Is there any way in Islam that wife can file a KHULA / TALAAQ (divorce) without the consent of husband? If yes then what are the conditions and terms? And what type of this type of KHULA is called in islam?

I follow Sistani

1 Answers
mehdi Staff answered 2 months ago

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

بِسْمِ ٱللَّٰهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Based on your specific question and information provided.

Kindly, review our last response (*), If  your wife has initiated a dispute case with a Qualified Islamic Jurist. You can contact a Qualified Islamic Jurist in person to give you advice in Islamic legal contractual matters related to the terms and conditions of the Marriage Contract,  who is aware of ALL issues and can communicate with the wife or her representative ( Jurist ).

والله العالم‎
(and Allah(awj) Knows best)