There are a few specific questions about performing wudu & salah that I have after watching some videos/reading some articles..would you be able to help?
1. Must our toes on our right foot be bent during salah as we sit & read Tahiyyat, or can I put my right foot in the same position as my left foot? (i.e. sitting on my heels).
2. Also, how far apart should our feet be as we stand in prayer?
3. When washing our hands & feet, must we physically rub between our fingers & toes 3 times as well? Or, is the fact that our hands & feet are under running water sufficient? Therefore making it unnecessary to physically rub between our fingers & toes?
4. When wetting our hair for wudu, I understand we should go in a backward motion & wet our hair starting at the hairline and go back to the start of the neck…are we required to bring our hands back to our hairline in a forward motion as well after this?
5. When washing our arms, do we just wet the top of the forearm, or are we required to wipe the bottom part as well?
Salamun Alaikum! Hope you are doing well. We are sorry for replying you late.
To know the answers of your mentioned questions and more please follow the link below and read details of Wadu and Salat according to the Fatwa of the Grand Marja Syed Ali Hussaini Sistani
Please login or Register to submit your answer