Laraib Fatima asked 2 months ago

Respected Sir,
Assalam O Alaikum! 
I am writing this mail from Lahore, Pakistan. 
Sir I am naqvi syed by caste and I am in love with a non syed boy. 
We are truly in love with each other and we want to marry under our parents approval and love. 
My parents are now making arrangements to get me married as now I have reached an appropriate age of marrying. 
We can’t think of marrying anyone else. 
Please help me in this regard as how to convince my parents to marry him. 
This is so difficult for me to marry someone else. I shall be grateful to you if you kindly help me out at your earliest convenience. 
Thank you! 

1 Answers
mehdi Staff answered 3 weeks ago

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
بِسْمِ ٱللَّٰهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

We hope this answer reaches you in good health and Islamic spirit.

Based on your specific question and information provided.

You can contact us or your local Islamic Jurist for counselling.

اَللّٰهُ أَعْلَم‎
(Allah(awj) Knows best)

If you have further questions kindly contact us at (718) 297-6520 Ext 113 Monday to Saturday between 11:AM – 3:00 PM.