sidra asked 9 months ago

aoa .i have a question .my husband do not agree to give me a child .i m 35 years old .he do not give money .i worked and pay half rent and all expenses.he fight me all the i want to take divorce.please help me

1 Answers
Fadhel Al-Sahlani Staff answered 9 months ago

Salamun Alaikum! Hope you are doing well. We are sorry for replying you late.
If there is no option to continue good relationship with husband then wife has the right for Khula’. I suggest to seek help for counselling before taking Khula which is the right that Shariah gives to the wife to get divorce from her husband. but if you are confident to make a decision then you can visit or call us for Khula’, Monday to Saturday at our office time 8:00 am to 4:00 pm at
1.718.297-6520 Ext 113 or 130