Maryam Fatima asked 4 years ago

I have question about divorce i got married 5 mth before the i got marry he live in canada rectly he fight with me n go back canada..actually i dnt wanna live with them but he didnt give me divorce what i do.. i am very werried… when i live with me he always abuse me sexually  mentel n emtional… plz i neend a help to take a sharee divorce… who can i conect any moulana.. they give me divorce certificate…. 

1 Answers
Fadhel Al-Sahlani Staff answered 4 years ago

Salamun Alaikum! Hope you are doing well. We are sorry for replying you late.
If there is no option to continue good relationship with husband then wife has the right for Khula’. I suggest to seek help for counselling before taking Khula but if you are confident to make a decision then you can visit or call us for Khula’ which is the right Sharia gives to the wife to get divorce from her husband, Monday to Saturday at our office time 8:00 am to 4:00 pm at
1.718.297-6520 Ext 113 or 130