NikahCategory: QuestionsAuthor ""Nikah
S. Hussain asked 3 years ago

Does a Christian woman need to recite shahada and/or convert to Islam if she wants to marry a Shia Muslim?

1 Answers
Fadhel Al-Sahlani Staff answered 3 years ago

Salamun Alaikum! Hope you are doing well. We are sorry for replying you late.
Yes, if she wants to marry a Shia Muslim man then she needs convert to Islam. For conversion to Islam, she needs to recite Shahadah.