divorceCategory: QuestionsAuthor "questions@al-khoei.org"divorce
Sidra noureen asked 3 years ago

AOA  , my name is sidra.i have a question i want to khiw who is wakeel of Agha sistani ? because i want to take divorce but my husband is not willing so what can i do tell me thanks

1 Answers
Fadhel Al-Sahlani Staff answered 4 years ago

Salamun Alaikum! Hope you are doing well. We are sorry for replying you late.
Sheikh Fadhel Sahlani is the representative of the Grand Marja’ Sayyed Sistani, If there is no option of reconciliation other than taking divorce, you can contact us for Khula’ which is a right of the wife to take divorce from her husband.