2nd marriageCategory: QuestionsAuthor "mehdi@al-khoei.org"2nd marriage
Ghulam fiza asked 11 months ago

2 days agoDetails
I am a 38 years old women. I got married 8 years ago. But from last 18 months i am not living with my husband. He doesn’t care me anymore and even don’t give me any pocket money for routine expanses. We are physically separate since 18 months.
He is not giving me divorce and social and family practice routine in my family/community it is not allowed for a women to ask her husband for divorce. i am stuck now.

Now a days i am living with my friend. And we are in physical relationship. To avoid this sin, i want to get mutah with my friend. So that i can avoid more sin of zinah.
Please please help me and guide me, can i go for mutah with my friend to avoid sin of zinah?

I will be waiting for your response on my email. Thank you

1 Answers
mehdi answered 11 months ago

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

بِسْمِ ٱللَّٰهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Based on your specific question and information provided.

From the Jurisprudence Perspective: 

Second Marriage is Haram (Not permissible), until you get divorce.

If a married woman commits adultery, then based on obligatory precaution (Ihtiyat Wajib) she becomes unlawful forever for the adulterous man. However, she does not become unlawful for her husband.


والله العالم‎
(and Allah(awj) Knows best)
If you have further questions kindly contact us at (718) 297-6520 Ext 113 Monday to Saturday between 11:AM – 3:00 PM.