Nabeel Abbas asked 3 weeks ago

I have a Dur e Najaf that I messed up how can I fix it? I know that the dua it fixed with is durood shareef but I don’t know how to do it. I need help fixing and making my Dur e Najaf work again.

1 Answers
mehdi Staff answered 3 weeks ago

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

بِسْمِ ٱللَّٰهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

We hope this answer reaches you in good health and Islamic spirit.

Based on your specific question and information provided. Not a Fiqh / Jurisprudence question ( No Taqlid required ).

However, try to avoid any sin. Ask Allah(awj) forgiveness thru the Blessing / Waseela of the Ṣalawāt (صَلَوات ).
“اللهم صل علی محمد و آل محمد” ( Allāhumm-a Ṣall-i ‘Alā Muḥammad-in Wa Al-i Muḥammad).

والله العالم‎
(and Allah(awj) Knows best)

If you have further questions kindly contact us at (718) 297-6520 Ext 113 Monday to Saturday between 11:AM – 3:00 PM.